On May 2, 1991, Biff Tannen stole a DeLorean time machine from the Institute of Future Technology and traveled into the future to October 25, 2015. Doc Brown used a sub-ether time-tracking scanner which allowed him to pilot an 8-passenger DeLorean time machine full of time travel volunteers to bump Biff's DeLorean to bring him back. However, Biff avoided them by traveling to October 25, 1000000 B.C., followed by October 25, 64000000 B.C.. In the latter, his DeLorean was hit by a Tyrannosaurus and stalled. Doc piloted the 8-passenger DeLorean to bump the stalled DeLorean, bringing both time machines back to 1991.
Behind the scenes
- In "Forward to the Past", the Tyrannosaurus is erroneously seen in 3 million years BC. The Tyrannosarus went extinct in approximately 66 million years BCE.
- The Tyrannosaurus in Back to the Future: The Ride was voiced by Frank Welker.
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series
- Back to the Future: The Ride
- Back to the Future (Harvey Comics)