Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Don't forget now: 1:15 am, Twin Pines Mall."
- —Doc on the phone
When Marty traveled to 1955, he accidentally ran over one of a pair of pine trees in Mr. Peabody's front yard. When Marty returned to 1985, there was only one pine tree at the front of the mall and as a result the mall's name was changed to Lone Pine Mall.
This was also an important location because it was where Doc was shot by Libyan terrorists until Marty wrote the letter forewarning of it in 1955. Although Doc tore up the letter on discovering it, he later stuck it back together with scotch tape, read it, and subsequently wore a bulletproof vest on the night of October 26.
- 6 casinos
- 15 bars
- 8 gentlemen's clubs
Behind the scenes
- The filming location for the mall was the south-east side of the Puente Hills Mall in Industry, California, in eastern Los Angeles County; the mall has had major renovation in recent years and consequently, is unrecognizable from how it looked in the movie, however the parking lot remained largely intact. There is still black tape of some sort left on the parking lot, seeming to mark the fire trails and where Doc and Marty stood upon the first experiment.
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future Part II & III
- Back to the Future: The Ride (Archive footage)
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series
- Back to the Future: The Card Game (Background of Time Car v1)
- Back to the Future: The Game (Shown in a dream in Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time as Twin Pines Mall, and appears in the title menu of each episode.)
- Back to the Future (IDW Publishing)
- ↑ Back to the Future: Citizen Brown #2