The Hilux 4X4 was a pickup truck manufactured by Toyota.
In 1985, Statler Toyota received a new truck painted in black. When Marty McFly returned from 1955, the improved present placed the vehicle in his garage and he had possession of the keys. Its license plate number was 2BAK860.
His plans shifted to driving Jennifer Parker up to the lake; however, Emmett Brown's arrival in the DeLorean time machine from 2015 halted those plans. Marty would return on Sunday to find Biff Tannen waxing his new truck. He drove to Jennifer's house and woke her up from the porch swing he and Doc had placed her on back in 1985A.
Marty and Jennifer drove past Hilldale where they had a recollection of the future, when Douglas J. Needles and his gang drove up beside them and challenged them to a drag race. Marty declined but after being called "chicken", he braced for takeoff. Marty drove in reverse at the turn of the green light and watched as the near lane was soon taken by a Rolls Royce, which he might have hit had he continued racing.
Marty drove Jennifer to the site of the DeLorean's destruction along the train tracks when they heard the sound of bells.
- 1985 Toyota Hi-Lux pickup SR-5 4x4 X-tra cab
- Solid front axle
- 22R-E 2.4L 4cyl EFI
- 5 speed manual transmission (W56)
- RF1A transfer case (gear drive)
- Smitty built tubular bumpers (front and rear, double tube)
- Single tube roll bar
- KC daylighter's (4 - 6" round, 2 - 3x5" rectangular)
- US wheel model 94 Black Modular wheels (15x8)
- 31x10.50x15" Goodyear Wrangler radials
- Black exterior, gray interior
- Rear slider window
- Tinted rear slider and cab extension (approx. 20%)
- Black grille, with black headlight doors (chrome accented)
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part III
- Back to the Future: The Story
- Back to the Future: The Game
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 2: Get Tannen! (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 3: Citizen Brown (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 4: Double Visions (Mentioned only)