Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
See also Minute by minute in Back to the Future.
- 12:27 a.m. changing to 12:28 a.m. on Marty's clock radio: The telephone rang.
- 1:15 a.m. changing to 1:16 a.m. on Twin Pines Mall clock: Marty arrived.
- Marty set the DeLorean time machine's Destination Time to return to 1985 from 1:35 a.m. to 1:24 a.m.
- November 5, 8:30 a.m.: The clock chimed.
- November 12, 10:03 p.m. changing to 10:04 p.m.: Lightning bolt strikes the clock at Hill Valley Courthouse.
- The clock on the Bank of America advanced from 1:23 a.m. to 1:24 a.m. when Marty returned to 1985.
- Marty's clock radio changes from 10:27 a.m. to 10:28 a.m. The radio comes on.