Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events occurred on September 6.
- Buford Tannen and his gang rob the Pine City Stage.
- Marty McFly tests himself in the mirror for the duel with Buford.
- Marty finds Doc Brown walking outside with a flower in his jacket.
- Marty is sized for his coffin.
- Doc decides to take Clara to the future.
- Doc and Marty release the DeLorean time machine onto the tracks of Carson Spur in preparation for their return to the future the following day.
- Doc sees Clara Clayton and tells her the truth that he is from the future, but Clara slaps him and rejects him for lying.
- Doc goes to the Palace Saloon to lament his loss.
- Marty sleeps out by the DeLorean.
Behind the scenes
- 1986, Saturday: George Gipe, author of the Back to the Future novelization, is stung by a bee and dies of a heart attack due to a severe allergic reaction.