Orson and Tillich, Attorneys at Law was a law firm in 1955 operated by two law partners. They had a sign above a small archway on Main Street in Courthouse Square, between Western Auto and Ruth's Frock Shop.
Behind the scenes
- In Back to the Future Part II, the same location in 1955 houses Jacobson & Field, Attorneys at Law. This was most probably a continuity error.
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part III (Lightning scenes)
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series
- "Go Fly a Kite" (Trilogy footage in the live action segment)