Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Orson and Tillich, Attorneys at Law was a law firm in 1955 operated by two law partners. They had a sign above a small archway on Main Street in Courthouse Square, between Western Auto and Ruth's Frock Shop.
Behind the scenes
- In Back to the Future Part II, the same location in 1955 houses Jacobson & Field, Attorneys at Law. This was most probably a continuity error.
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part III (Lightning scenes)
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series
- "Go Fly a Kite" (Trilogy footage in the live action segment)