Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The jacket is mostly gray with blue panels at the top of the arms and shoulders, the collar, and pocket flaps. It has five brass snaps at the opening and two brass snaps on each of the front pockets. The waistband is elastic and there is a crease where the arms meet the back of the jacket.
Marty's jacket was specially created by Guess, with modifications made by the Back to the Future costume designers. The jacket was never made available commercially.
Marty always wore the cuffs turned up on his arms, revealing the jacket's lining.
PinsMarty added one button and two pins to the left side of the jacket.
- Art in Revolution - The white button with the red triangle and black semi-circle.
- Bass Guitar - The guitar pin is a black and gold Fender Precision Bass.
- Boomerang - Not a lot is known about this pin, but it would appear to be a boomerang.
Behind the scenes
- The jacket turned up in the window display of the Blast from the Past antique/memorabilia store in 2015, worn by a mannequin, having been included as an in-joke. In the context of Back to the Future Part II, whether this is the exact same jacket Marty wore in 1985 is perhaps best left to personal preference.
Notes and references
- ↑ The lining is not Guess. It was added by Back to the Future costume designers.