Lawyers were people who practice law and were abolished by 2015 speeding up the process of the court coming to a decision.
When Marty McFly, Jr. was arrested in 2015, he was tried in a data-court within a period of two hours and sentenced to ten years in the state penitentiary. The following week, his sister Marlene attempted to break him out, and she was sentenced to twenty years.
The law firm of Jacobsen & Field was located on Courthouse Square in 1955, between Ruth's Frock Shop and Statler Studebaker. By 1985, the building was closed, with an iron gate across the front of the stairwell.
On the afternoon of November 7, 1955, a man and woman, who appeared to have been a lawyer and his secretary, were coming out of the Hill Valley Courthouse, and were knocked down by Marty McFly, who was fleeing from Biff's gang, and the papers they were carrying spilled everywhere. The two people managed to get out of the way as Biff drove his '46 Ford down the walkway in front of the courthouse steps.
- Much to the relief of those who work in the legal profession, it's highly unlikely lawyers will be abolished in the foreseeable future.
- Back to the Future Part II (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future: The Game (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 4: Double Visions (Divorce lawyers mentioned.)