- "It had been surprisingly easy for Marty to get into Biff's penthouse — especially with Biff distracted the way he was. He was sitting in the hot tub with a couple of well-built young women, one blonde, one redhead. Marty guessed they were showgirls from Biff's Pleasure Palace. And Biff and the showgirls were all more or less watching some Clint Eastwood movie on a big-screen TV."
- —From Back to the Future Part II by Craig Shaw Gardner (quote, page 129)
- "You heard him, girls. Party's over."
- —Biff to his female companions
The girl were probably showgirls from the casino nightclub downstairs. The women were happily watching the Clint Eastwood movie A Fistful of Dollars with Biff, until they were startled by Marty McFly switching off the movie with the TV remote control, tossing the device into the hot tub and confronting Biff. The women were visibly confused when Marty mentioned Grays Sports Almanac, and were promptly dismissed from the room by Biff shortly thereafter.
Behind the scenes
- The jacuzzi girls were played by Tamara Carrera and Tracy D'Aldia.
- In Craig Shaw Gardner's novelization (see Quote above), the Pleasure Paradise is referred to on a couple of occasions as 'Pleasure Palace' (pages 129 and 136).
- ↑ Back to the Future Part II novelization, page 108.