Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The stationers presumably sold stationery, and advertised that it sold stamps, greeting cards and office supplies. By 1985, the building was occupied by Cupid's Adult Book Store.
- ↑ Shown on the building's sign on Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 2: Get Tannen! if you look at it during the night.
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part III
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series
- "Go Fly a Kite" (Trilogy footage in the live action segment)
- Back to the Future: The Game