Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Heroes is an American Science Fiction Drama that aired on NBC from September 25, 2006 to February 8, 2010. It had frequent story arcs centering around people who had superhuman abilities and how they coped with them.
References to Back to the Future
- Hiro exclaims that he has broken the "time/space continuum"
- Hiro, while in the past in Texas, attempts to call Ando Masahashi back in Japan. However, Ando is not there and instead he speaks with his past self on the phone. When he realizes this, he hangs up to prevent a paradox and exclaims Doc's catchphrase, "Great Scott!"
- When D.L. and Micah are looking at comic books at the kitchen table, one of the comics is Tales From Space. This is the same comic as the one held by Sherman Peabody, the farmer's son in Back to the Future, who mistook the DeLorean time machine for a spaceship when Marty McFly first arrived in 1955.
- Future Hiro again references the space-time continuum.
- A student at Union Wells High School reads Tales From Space.
- Nathan meets Hiro in Isaac's apartment. During their conversation, Nathan says "Look I can't believe I'm about to say this... you, you... teleported here, back from the future?"
- Hiro uses a computer in Linderman's archives to find the Kensei sword. The computer indicates the sword's catalog number is CRM-114. In Back to the Future, the amplifier in Doc's garage is a CRM-114 amplifier (which in turn was a reference to Dr. Strangelove)
- After the village of Otsu is burned, Hiro tells Takezo Kensei that he, Ando and the world as they know it may no longer exist in the future due to his actions. Takezo exclaims, "Great-o Scott!"
- In one of Hiro's blog entries, Hiro wishes he could have his own personal Dr. Emmett Brown for guidance.
- After riding in a limo, Hiro lists "a De Lorean going at 88 miles per hour" as one of the things he still needs to ride.
- Ren mentions the address to the "fortress" (Renautas Headquarters) to be at "88 Hill Valley Road, Midian". The number refers to the mph that the DeLorean time machine needs to travel through time, with the road referring to the name of the city that the trilogy is set in.