Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "He [Marty] walked past the Hill Valley - A Nice Place to Live' sign. It was riddled with bullet holes."
- —From Back to the Future Part II by Craig Shaw Gardner (quote, page 107)
- Marty: "It's like we're in Hell or something!"
- Doc: "No, it's Hill Valley, although I can't imagine Hell being much worse."
- — Marty McFly and Emmett Brown in 1985A
"Hell Valley" was an alternate name for Hill Valley in 1985A. The greeting sign was defaced with spray paint and crudely altered to this name, as well as having been riddled with bullet holes and knocked to the ground.
Marty also likened being in 1985A to Hell. Ironically, the center of this particular hell was called "Paradise".