Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Fred: "That'll be 174.50."
- Old Biff: "Here."
- Fred: "I'd be careful, old timer. This is a rough neighborhood."
- Old Biff: "Where's my receipt?"
- — The exchange in Hilldale
Biff ordered Fred to follow the DeLorean to Hilldale and along the ride, he heard Biff mumbling about "two hick flies", "time", and that he'd "show them", giving Fred the impression that Biff was a complete weirdo.
Upon reaching Hilldale, he reluctantly let Biff out in the neighborhood after dark, but had decided it was better than having an old man have a heart attack in his car.
Behind the scenes
- Fred was portrayed by Marty Levy.