The Edsel was a make of automobile that was manufactured by the Ford Motor Company from 1958 to 1960. It had a reputation of poor workmanship, awkward placement of the driver's controls, and highly unusual styling of the front grille and taillights. It was often the target of jokes since it was one of the biggest failures in automobile history.
As Marty McFly started exploring downtown Hill Valley in 2015, he saw a holobillboard advertisement for Goldie Wilson Hover Conversion Systems, which depicted an Edsel as a typical "road car" converted into a "skyway flyer".
- Back to the Future novelization (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part II novelization
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future: The Ride