Doc Brown's Chicken is a restaurant at Universal Studios Hollywood, located near the former location of Back to the Future: The Ride, which was replaced by The Simpsons Ride. On the theme park's map, it is labeled number (4) on the restaurant choices. The slogan on its logo reads "The Finest Chicken of All Time!" It serves four choices of heart-healthy fried chicken for lunch and dinner. On the walls of the queue inside the building hang framed photographs of Doc Brown (not portrayed by Christopher Lloyd) proudly holding up a fried drumstick at famous landmarks and historical events from around the world, including the Tower of Pisa, the Statue of Liberty, and the Eiffel Tower.
- 1. 3 fried chicken pieces, corn, 1 biscuit and mashed potatoes with gravy (on a plate)
- 2. Grilled chicken and salad
- 3. Chicken tenders and fries
- 4. 3 fried chicken pieces and fries (in a bowl)
Doc Brown's Chicken offers barbecue sauce, ketchup and utensils for customers next to the restaurant.
- It is located next to The Simpsons Ride, which contains animated footage of Doc Brown being notified that the Back of the Future attraction will be replaced by The Simpsons Ride (called Krustyland in the ride).