Doc Brown's Chicken was a restaurant at Universal Studios Hollywood, that was located near the former location of Back to the Future: The Ride, which was replaced by The Simpsons Ride. On the theme park's map, it is labeled number (4) on the restaurant choices. The slogan on its logo reads "The Finest Chicken of All Time!" It serves four choices of heart-healthy fried chicken for lunch and dinner. On the walls of the queue inside the building hang framed photographs of Doc Brown (not portrayed by Christopher Lloyd) proudly holding up a fried drumstick at famous landmarks and historical events from around the world, including the Tower of Pisa, the Statue of Liberty, and the Eiffel Tower. In January 2014, the restaurant was closed to make room for a similar experience to the west coast, though no official statement has been issued for the closure. The building is expected to be demolished in the near future in an effort to expand the walkway to the Studio Tour.
- 1. 3 fried chicken pieces, corn, 1 biscuit and mashed potatoes with gravy (on a plate)
- 2. Grilled chicken and salad
- 3. Chicken tenders and fries
- 4. 3 fried chicken pieces and fries (in a bowl)
Doc Brown's Chicken offers barbecue sauce, ketchup and utensils for customers next to the restaurant.
- It is located next to The Simpsons Ride, which contains animated footage of Doc Brown being notified that the Back to the Future attraction will be replaced by The Simpsons Ride (called Krustyland in the ride).