Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- " It was a wedding picture — of Jennifer and Marty. But she was wearing just everyday clothes, and Marty was wearing a t-shirt with a tux front printed on it! What happened to that big church wedding she had wanted? They were both standing in front of a big neon that read 'Las Vegas' own — CHAPEL OF LOVE!' They must have eloped! "
- —From Back to the Future Part II by Craig Shaw Gardner (quote, page 66)
- "I get married in the Chapel O' Love?"
- —Jennifer at Hilldale in 2015
The Chapel O' Love was a wedding chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada that was considered to be tacky. Sometime between 1985 and 2015, Marty McFly and Jennifer Parker were married there. In the photograph taken in front of the chapel, a framed copy of which Jennifer found on a side table at the McFly residence, Marty wore a t-shirt with a tux printed on the front.
When Jennifer saw her future in 2015, she may have altered the original history and avoided becoming married there due to being horrified at the thought. Hopefully, as a result, Jennifer did get her dream wedding to Marty, but when and/or where this took place remains unrecorded.
Behind the scenes
- The "Chapel O' Love photo" was taken in front of the "Little White Chapel", located at 1711 N. Avon Street in Burbank, California.