He wore a sleeveless shirt with a skull on it, and resembled his father, except that he had yellow teeth and yellow eyes.
In 1992, Biff Jr. was apparently 11 years old, the same age and in the same grade of school as Verne Brown; and as much of a bully as his father had been. In one instance, he stole an arrowhead from Verne and then based a presentation on it for his class, raising his grade to a D+, while causing trouble for Verne. As a result, Verne, who had been planning to show the arrowhead to the class, decided to go back in time to obtain something more interesting, and stole a dinosaur egg. Biff Jr. also seemed to be the sole bearer of his father's abuse. He also seemed to have nothing in common with his father.
His father Biff came into the possession of a deed to the Parker family's ranch dated 1875 by his great uncle Thaddeus Tannen. While Biff announced to the community in goodwill, he actually planned to turn the ranch into a toxic waste dump and miniature golf course on account that Biff Jr. "Likes Miniature Golf.", Biff Jr. states that he actually hates miniature golf.
Behind the scenes
- The existence of Biff Tannen, Jr., was postulated in a draft screenplay for Part II, and Back to the Future Part II established that Biff had a grandson in 2015. Biff's son was introduced as a character in "Bravelord and the Demon Monstrux", and identified as Biff, Jr., in "Verne Hatches an Egg", the last episode of Back to the Future: The Animated Series. However, Biff Tannen, Jr.'s existence is still under debate because he was only mentioned and seen in an early screenplay of Part II and in Back to the Future: The Animated Series (which is not considered canon).
- In both episodes, child actor Benji Gregory is listed in the voice cast. Gregory, better known for his role on the science fiction comedy series ALF between 1986 and 1990, was 14 years old at the time of the recording.
- In BttF: The Ride, an adult Biff Jr. is said to have been central to a gambling controversy.
- Back to the Future Part II first draft screenplay
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series