In 1931, a bank is seen in Town Square with a sign reading "Bank of Italy," with the word "Italy" partially removed, in reference to the fact that Bank of Italy changed its name to Bank of America in 1930.
Behind the scenes
- Investment capital for the DeLorean Motor Company came primarily in the form of business loans from Bank of America.
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part III
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time (as Bank of Italy)