Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Back to the Future Fan Club Magazine, Issue #4|
John S. Davis (Associate Editor)
- Back to the Fans
- Fan letters to the editor.
- Back to the Future Time Travel Adventure Preview!
- Michael Klastorin, Unit Publicist and co-author of the Official Book of the trilogy, related a few humorous incidents that happened on the set.
- Exclusive Interview: Michael J. Fox, The Time Traveling Adventures of Marty McFly, by Michael Klastorin with Dan Madsen
- Three-page interview about the series, and Parts II and III.
- Exclusive Interview: Lea Thompson, Looking Back at Lorraine, by Dan Madsen with Michael Klastorin
- Two-page interview about her work and roles in the series.
- Exclusive Interview: Robert Zemeckis, Behind The Camera On Back To the Future, by Dan Madsen with Michael Klastorin
- Three pages with a wide variety of questions for the director.
- Exclusive Interview: Behind-The Scene Illusions of Back To The Future, by Desire’ Gonzales
- Two pages about the special effect props for Part II and Part III.
- Official Back to the Future Merchandise