Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Back to the Future Fan Club Magazine, Issue #3|
John S. Davis (Associate Editor)
- Back to the Fans
- Fan letters to the editor
- The first(?) publication of the full BTTF FAQ.
- Exclusive Interview: Christopher Lloyd, Back In Time and Feeling Fine! By Dan Madsen & John S. Davis with Michael Klastorin
- Three-page biography of Lloyd with statements from him and those who worked with him.
- Fan Club Photo Exclusive: The Spectacular Stunts of Jennifer Watson
- One-page interview with Mary Steenburgen’s stunt double, with behind-the-scene photos.
- Official Back to the Future Merchandise
- Exclusive Interview: Mary Steenburgen, Back To Romance, by Dan Madsen
- A two-page interview about her work as an actress and on the movie.