Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Back to the Future Fan Club Magazine, Issue #2|
John S. Davis (Associate Editor)
- Back to the Fans
- Fan letters to the editor.
- What Does the Future Hold for Back to the Future? By John S. Davis
- Speculates at the plot of Back to the Future Part III before it was released.
- Includes a diagram of the space-time continuum timeline, incorrectly guessing that 2015 Biff took the DeLorean to 1955 and then 1885 before returning, and that both Marty and Doc may both return to 1985 at the end of Back to the Future Part III.
- Exclusive Interview: Thomas F. Wilson, Back to Biff, by Dan Madsen
- Five pages in which he discussed acting in the series.
- Official Back to the Future Merchandise
- Exclusive Fan Club Preview, Back to the Future Part III
- Three photos from the movie.
- The Special Effects of Back to the Future, by John S. Davis
- VistaGlide and the computer-generated shark in Back to the Future Part II.
- Convention Listing (June 1990)