|Back to the Future 1|
|Part of:||Back to the Future|
|Inker:||Ken Selig, Nelson Dewey|
|Cover artist(s):||Gil Kane|
|Publisher:||Jeffery A. Mongomery|
|Publication date:||November 1991|
Back to the Future 1 was the first issue in the Back to the Future comic series. It contained the story "The Gang's All Here".
The Adventure Has Only Begun!
The Time: 1927. The Place: Chicago. The Problem. How do we get out of here?
Back to the Future™, Back to the Future Part II™ and Back to the Future Part III™ were mere appetizers — or dare we say, appeTEASERS — to one of the greatest adventures of recent times. Actually, if you think about it, it's of recent times, of long gone past times, and of future times.
Now Doc Brown, Marty McFly, Clara, Jules, Verne, Einstein and Biff Tannen (and all those other terrible Tannens) have moved their breathtaking, ever changing story to these pages where you can share their incredible exploits as never before.
This issue, they journey back to the crime and corruption of Chicago in the 1920s!
- 1920s Chicago police officer
- "Bathtub Jim" McFly
- "Battleship" Potempkin
- Arnie "Eggs" Benedict
- Emmett Brown
- Clara Clayton Brown
- Jules Brown
- Verne Brown
- "Natty" Nelson Dewey (Wanted poster)
- Big Bob Gale (Wanted poster)
- Little Caesar (Name carved into jail cell)
- Marty McFly, with alias "Zipper" McFly
- Frank Nitty (Name carved into officer's desk)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (Mentioned only)
- Mugsy Tannen
- "Robbin" Robert Zemeckis (Wanted poster)
- Acme pressure gauge
- Automatic housecleaner
- DeLorean time machine
- Electric perpetual portable trampoline
- Giant boxing glove launcher
- Mr. Gin
- Space-time coordinates
Slang and phrases
- Erroneous enthalpy!
- Great Scott!
- Lite Gin
- Parallel parking
- Perpendicular parking