Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Back to the Future: Continuum Conundrum|
|Publication date:||October 25, 2016|
Although the story is mostly self-contained, it continues from the 1890s framing stories contained in the first trade paperback, Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines.
Spring, 1986. Marty McFly, depressed because life without Doc Brown is just plain boring, receives an alarming letter from Clara in 1893: Doc has disappeared in the time stream and Marty is the only one who can find him! The first ongoing BTTF storyline from IDW starts here! Collects issues #6-11.
- Issue 6: "Continuum Conundrum Part 1"
- Issue 7: "Continuum Conundrum Part 2"
- Issue 8: "Continuum Conundrum Part 3"
- Issue 9: "Continuum Conundrum Part 4"
- Issue 10: "Continuum Conundrum Part 5"
- Issue 11: "Continuum Conundrum Part 6"