|Back to the Future: Continuum Conundrum|
|Publication date:||October 25, 2016|
Although the story is mostly self-contained, it continues from the 1890s framing stories contained in the first trade paperback, Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines.
Spring, 1986. Marty McFly, depressed because life without Doc Brown is just plain boring, receives an alarming letter from Clara in 1893: Doc has disappeared in the time stream and Marty is the only one who can find him! The first ongoing BTTF storyline from IDW starts here! Collects issues #6-11.
- Issue 6: "Continuum Conundrum Part 1: Continuum Concerns"
- Issue 7: "Continuum Conundrum Part 2: Continuum Confusion"
- Issue 8: "Continuum Conundrum Part 3: Continuum Conveyances"
- Issue 9: "Continuum Conundrum Part 4: Continuum Confrontations"
- Issue 10: "Continuum Conundrum Part 5: Continuum Confessions"
- Issue 11: "Continuum Conundrum Part 6: Continuum Consequences"