|Back to the Future: Biff to the Future|
|Publication date:||October 24, 2017|
Back to the Future: Biff to the Future is a comic miniseries that details the events that occurred in the 1985A timeline before Doc Brown and Marty McFly stopped Biff Tannen from using the Grays Sports Almanac to change his future. It was published by IDW Publishing in 2017.
When Old Biff Tannen travels to the past to give his younger self the Grays Sports Almanac, he opens a lethal Pandora's Box that drastically changes the course of history. In the BTTF movies, Doc and Marty save the day -- but what happens in Biff Tannen's dystopia before they do? Find out in BIFF TO THE FUTURE, the alternate life story of Biff Tannen detailing his diabolical rise to power, his dangerous relationship with the McFly family and Doc Brown, and his ultimate demise. The apocalypse has got nothing on the kinds of trouble a Tannen can make! Written by BTTF co-creator Bob Gale with Derek Fridolfs (Batman) and illustrated by Alan Robinson (BTTF: Citizen Brown).
Issues and stories
- Issue 1 - "Biff to the Future 1"
- Issue 2 - "Biff to the Future 2"
- Issue 3 - "Biff to the Future 3"
- Issue 4 - "Biff to the Future 4"
- Issue 5 - "Biff to the Future 5"
- Issue 6 - "Biff to the Future 6"
- Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines
- Back to the Future: Continuum Conundrum
- Back to the Future: Citizen Brown
- Back to the Future: Hard Time
- Back to the Future (Harvey Comics)