- "There was an antique store on this side of the street, a place called BLAST FROM THE PAST. The front window of the place was full of things Marty remembered from 1985 or before, all carefully labeled, stuff like a Betamax VCR, a Super-8 movie projector, a lava lamp, a MacIntosh computer, and a whole bunch of Perrier bottles. In fact, the only thing Marty didn't recognize in the window was a small, silver book with the bold, red title: Gray's Sports Almanac 1950-2000."
- —From Back to the Future Part II by Craig Shaw Gardner (quote, page 26)
An antique shop is a retail store that specializes in the selling of antiques. They source their stock from auctions, estate sales, garage sales, flea markets, and from buying items from customers.
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part II novelization
- Back to the Future: The Card Game (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future: Untold Tales and Alternate Timelines
- Issue 3: "Jurassic Biff" (Biff steals the Blast from the Past bag with the almanac inside.)
- Issue 4: "Emmett Brown Visits the Future"