Einstein was a theoretical physicist who developed his Special and General Theories of Relativity to explain physics of the universe in the modern day.
On October 12 of that year, Marty, wanting to get a heartbroken Emmett Brown out of depression, claimed that he didn't have the guts to follow his dreams, and dismissed his aspirations as daydreams. Emmett responded by pointing out that Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein and Dr. Frankenstein all had daydreams, and went on to make great accomplishments.
In 1991, Doc Brown and Einstein traveled to New York on March 16, 1953, to witness New York attorney general Nathaniel Goldstein present a model of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He introduced his dog Einstein to Albert Einstein himself.
In 1993, Doc Brown traveled to March 14, 1933 to visit Albert Einstein during his visit to Chicago, Illinois. He hung a photograph of himself on the train with Albert Einstein in his chicken restaurant.
Behind the scenes
- Doc's portraits are of Isaac Newton, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein, each of whom can be said to contribute to his development of the DeLorean time machine in the form of physics, conservation of charge, electrical invention and the space-time continuum.
- The last words of Albert Einstein will never be known. He spoke them in German and the nurse who was attending him at the time didn't understand a word.
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future Part III
- Back to the Future: The Ride
- Doc Brown's Chicken (On a photograph in the line queue)
- LEGO Dimensions (Einstein appears on a photograph in Doc Brown's lab)
- Back to the Future: The Animated Series
- "Dickens of a Christmas" (Albert Einstein cookie jar is shown.)
- "Put on Your Thinking Caps, Kids! It's Time for Mr. Wisdom! (Mentioned only)
- Back to the Future: The Game