Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
2014 is a year in the 21st century.
Behind the scenes
- In the Back to the Future Part II first draft screenplay, the Almanac originally covered sports statistics from 1965 to this year.
- Wednesday, April 2: Christopher Lloyd guest stars as a boss of Michael Henry's (played by Michael J. Fox) wife, Annie on The Michael J. Fox Show "Health", which premiered this day in Australia.
- Friday, May 30: Seth MacFarlane's film A Million Ways to Die in the West debuts in theaters. The film has Christopher Lloyd briefly reprising his role as Dr. Emmett Brown.
- Thursday, July 31 – Sunday, August 31: The Secret Cinema presents Back to the Future immersive film-experience takes place in Stratford near London, England.
- Tuesday, October 21: Hendo announces it has been working on a prototype hoverboard which can hover approximately one inch off the ground using magnetic fields and specially-lined copper floors.
- Saturday, November 22: The 1989 film Back to the Future Part II celebrates its 25th Anniversary.