Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1940 is a year in the 20th century.
- In 1931, Doc mentioned that titanium wouldn't become available until the Kroll process is perfected in this year.
- Monday, April 15: Jimmy Olsen made his debut in The Adventures of Superman radio episode "Donelli's Protection Racket".
- Sunday, April 21: George DiCenzo (Sam Baines) is born in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Saturday, July 20: Walter Scott (Stunt coordinator for the Back to the Future trilogy) is born in Blythe, California.
- Saturday, August 31: Harry Keramidas (editor of the Back to the Future trilogy) is born in Detroit, Michigan.
- Back to the Future: The Game
- Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 4: Double Visions (Doc mentions that the Kroll process will be perfected in 1940.)